Identifying Opportunities for Growth and Development
SHAPIRO has extensive experience with the financial and and professional service sectors, including regular research on behalf of:
- Financial services
- Through consumer interviews and statistical analysis, we have helped our banking clients identify promising new consumer segments and develop new financial products based on the specific features that are most appealing to consumers and most profitable for the bank.
- We have also helped our banking clients better understand emerging markets. For example, we recently completed a study of personal banking practices in China and India on behalf of a multinational financial services corporation.
- Private Equity and Venture Capital
- Building on our strength in research-based consulting and our close association with private equity professionals, SHAPIRO provides value to private equity sponsors by identifying potential risks and opportunities through due diligence research, evaluating turnaround opportunities for troubled companies, and identifying brand/category growth opportunities.
- Professional Services
- For years we have conducted a global tracking study of c-level executives on behalf of a major management consultant firm.
- We conduct regular membership and public policy studies on behalf of some of the nation’s largest professional associations.
- We are the research partner for one of the nation’s leading business schools, where we design and conduct global research with prospective and incoming students, alumni and other constituents.