Insights into the Group Mind of Deliberations
For more than 25 years SHAPIRO has been conducting mock trials, focus groups and venue surveys in order to measure juror perceptions and understand jury decision-making in a wide range of disputes, including personal injury, libel, medical malpractice, securities fraud, breach of contract, and patent and trademark infringement. Through our jury research and consulting we assist counsel with:
- Identification and clarification of case strengths and weaknesses
- Development of a credible and cohesive story of the case
- Understanding the effect of pre-trial publicity and other social influences on jury decision-making
- Effectiveness of demonstrative exhibits
- Witness evaluation
- Exposure and risk assessment
- Damage assessment.
Contact our Legal Research Director today to learn more about our capabilities.